Submitted by Janet Verney.
(September 20, 2021) — So excited to announce our 3rd Annual Holiday Pop-Up Market (HPUM) and this year we are supported by the Economic Development Committee (EDC)!
We are now seeking vendors who would like to participate, but shoppers, please save the listed dates below and if you are available to donate your time to help us at the Market, it would be greatly appreciated! Maybe some of our local high school students could earn community service. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors have a choice of 10×10, or a 4×8 space. There are limited spaces in each size and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, you can email me at email@example.com.
The HPUM will be held inside the Haddam Elementary School, 272 Saybrook Road. Vendors are responsible for setting up their booth before our opening day and breaking down their booth on the last day of the market or the following day at the designated hours. You are not required to be at the market during operating hours, but VOLUNTEERS are NEEDED. Here is the schedule:
- Friday 11/26 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Set up day
- Saturday 11/27 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Opening Day
- Sunday 11/28 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday 12/02 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Friday 12/03 2:00-8:00 p.m. Tree Lighting on Green, followed by refreshments at the HPUM, with Santa!
- Saturday 12/04 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12/05 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday 12/09 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Friday 12/10 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 12/11 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12/12 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Break Down (1:00-3:00)
- Monday 12/13 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Optional Break Down/Cleaning Day
There will be a single point of check out at the HPUM. We will accept cash & credit cards through square.
Vendors must provide a copy of their SALES & USE TAX PERMIT prior to the opening day to participate. For more information and an application, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.