Merit Pages News.
WILLIMANTIC, CT (01/20/2021)– Eastern Connecticut State University recently released its Dean’s List for the fall 2020 semester, in which more than 1,300 students were recognized for maintaining high GPAs.
Among the students are:
- Matthew Duval of Haddam, a full-time student who majors in Secondary Education and History.
- Owen Marica of Haddam, a full-time student who majors in Psychology.
- Connor Chute of Higganum, a full-time student who majors in Business Information Systems.
- Olivia Harry of Higganum, a full-time student who majors in Business Administration.
- Alexa Pullman of Higganum, a full-time student who majors in Communication.
- Taylor Conklin of Killingworth, a full-time student who majors in Health Sciences.
- Clara Roby of Killingworth, a full-time student who majors in Business Administration and Health Sciences.
To qualify for Dean’s List, full-time students must complete a minimum of 12 credits in letter-graded courses with an average GPA of 3.5 or higher in the semester. Part-time students are eligible if they’ve accumulated 15 or more credits of letter-graded course work with an average GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Eastern Connecticut State University is the state of Connecticut’s public liberal arts university, serving 5,000 students annually at its Willimantic campus and satellite locations. In addition to attracting students from 162 of Connecticut’s 169 towns, Eastern also draws students from 34 other states and 19 countries. A residential campus offering 41 majors and 65 minors, Eastern offers students a strong liberal art foundation grounded in an array of applied learning opportunities. Ranked among the top 30 public universities in the North Region by U.S. News and World Report in its 2019 Best Colleges ratings, Eastern has also been awarded “Green Campus” status by the Princeton Review 10 years in a row.