Submitted by Sierra Lopez.
(Middletown, CT.) Chairman, Tom Byrne and MCSAAC Chairman Tony Salvator of the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce announced that the Middlesex Chamber will be hosting a free virtual webinar on “Learning to Live in Recovery.”
The webinar will be held virtually on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
This virtual webinar focusing recovery will be presented by the Chamber’s Recovery Employment Program (REP), Middlesex County Substance Abuse Action Council (MCSAAC) and the Connecticut Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (DMHAS).
Join the following panelists for a discussion that will include general information on taking the next steps in your recovery journey. This information will be very helpful in assisting you as you build a new lifestyle that is free from drugs and alcohol.
- Reverend Robyn Ross – How Can We Help? Ministerial Health Ministries
- Julie Price – Connecticut Clinician for Children & Families of Addiction
- Harry Burr – Recovery Employment Program (REP)
- Charles Mitchell – Recovery Employment Program (REP)
- Ana Gopoian – Tri Circle, Inc.
To register for this free educational webinar, visit www.middlesexchamber.com.